Baptism During Covid-19
We want to ensure your baptism is a great experience for you and those who are there to support you. When you sign up to get baptized, we’ll reach out to you to schedule the service time you wish to be baptized (Sat at 5, Sun at 9 or 11). Some other details to help you prepare:
- Baptisms will be held one at a time, with social distancing guidelines in place.
- You will need to bring a towel and wear dark clothes that are able to get wet.
- Please arrive in the clothes you would like to be baptized in.
- We will provide a baptism t-shirt that will be yours to keep!
- Hand sanitizer will be available on site.
Please do not get baptized or attend if you:
-Have a fever or had a fever in the past 48 hours
-Have a cough or sore throat
-Have shortness of breath
-Have been in contact with anyone with diagnosed COVID-19 in the past 14 days
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. You can email: email@example.com