- Must be at least 16 by June 5th, 2018
- Regular season games will run Tuesdays (Competitive League), Wednesdays (Competitive League) or Fridays (Instructional League) from June 5th – July 27th (7 weeks, no games for July 4th week)
- Playoffs will run first two weeks of August (Playoff structure based on number of teams in league, TBA)
- Awards Cook Out / Pick-up game – Tuesday August 14th @6pm (CedarCreek Whitehouse Campus)
- Cost is $30, includes custom league shirt, custom league Discraft Ultra-Star Disc
- We no longer can give discounts for playing in multiple leagues. Consider it an investment in keeping Ultimate strong in NW Ohio!
- This league will utilize the Ultimate Player’s Association’s 11th edition rules, which can be found here
- Any deviations from these rules will be made clear before play begins
- Games will begin at 6pm each week at the Wolf Creek YMCA
- Length and number of games played TBD by the number of active teams.
- Players will choose between Competitive Leagues (Think B league last year) which will take place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. (Note: These two leagues are completely separate and do not play each other!)
- Players can also choose our Recreational League (Instructional League) which happens on Fridays.
- Games played 7 on 7, with at least 2 females on the field per team
Cleats (no metal spikes), Athletic wear / shorts, Water or sport drinks
- Players may sign up as a free agent (no team preference) or as a team.
- Rosters must have 10-18 players which includes at least 2 females per team. Please recruit more ladies than you think you need! Network! Be creative! The ladies on the team you are facing want to play!
- Tuesday and Wednesday Teams are limited to 4 ‘A’ level male players. Friday Teams are limited to 3 ‘A’ level male players.A LEVEL DEFINITION IS AS FOLLOWS:
You are an ‘A’ level player if you have played any club ultimate or more than two years of intercollegiate ultimate (within the last 10 years). Also, you are an A Level player if you have played in TOGA 2 previous years and you have above average throwing & athleticism.
- Additional Help on what skill level you are…
If you are a key contributor to a high-level Competitive League team, you are probably an A-level player. If you guard and are guarded by the A-level players in a Competetive League, then you are almost certainly an A-level player. Be honest and fair in your assessment of yourself!
Across all 3 leagues, we have many beginner level players. If you have more ‘A’ level players than you can place, consider forming multiple teams.
- All players must be on the league roster and be prepared to show I.D. at games. (No exceptions)
- Any team who plays with an illegal player will forfeit all games in which that player has participated.
- League Commissioner reserves the right to change rosters/ add free agents to any team as needed.
- Roster substitutions because of injury, people moving, people quitting or other circumstances will not be allowed. Please, start your season off with enough people on your roster to compensate for these unforeseen circumstances.
- Applications with payment must be completed by Tuesday, May 22nd. No new teams accepted after this date!
- Rosters may be altered until June 22nd (week 3) if approved by League Coordinator, but new players are not guaranteed a league shirt.
- If you sign up past May 22nd we will work hard to get the correct color and size shirt you need… but there is no guarantee you’ll get the exact size and color you’d prefer.
- Registration is online exclusively until play starts!
- Captains registering new players between June 5th and 22nd must do so on the field (not online).
- Prospective and returning captains must attend a mandatory captains meeting on Thursday, May 31st , 2018 @ 7pm. (Details about the meeting will be sent to captains when they register.)
- Teams should be ready to play on Tues. June 5th (Tue League), Wednesday June 6th (Wed League), or Friday June 8th (Fri League) at 6pm. (All players will be emailed schedules by Monday June 4th)