Senior Leadership Development Program.
Equipping High School Seniors with the training necessary to lead
in the next stage of their lives.
The Senior Leadership Development Program is designed to challenge a select number of High School Seniors beyond the realm of normal engagement within Student Ministries.
Our hope is that this group of students leads the charge of Student Ministries in the areas of personal spiritual growth, commitment to the church community, and leadership in their Senior Year.
Why not dedicate this next season of your life to a once in a lifetime opportunity?
Application due- Monday, May 27th
Interview- Saturday, June 1st – Sunday, June 9th
Parent Meeting (50% funds due)- Wednesday, July 31st
Global Leadership Summit- Thursday August 8th – Friday, August 9th
Meeting Dates- Mondays during the Fall / Spring Groups Semester (13 weeks & 13 weeks)
First meeting- Monday, September 16th
Service Event—Parent HUB Event: Sunday, Nov. 3rd
Spring Church Visit – Rock City: Date TBA
End of Year Banquet – Monday, May 18th
• Has displayed a heart for Christ and a desire to follow him passionately
• Senior in high school
• Have a desire to be actively involved in Student Ministries
• Able to commit to 12+ hours a week for the duration of the program
• Able to attend Monday night meetings
• Excited to be a part of the CedarCreek team
• Program investment of $300
Included in the cost:
• Global Leadership Summit (includes ticket and lunch)
• Fall Trip (includes travel, lodging, 1 meal, & event entry)
• Christmas White Elephant Dinner
• Spring Church Visit (includes travel & lunch)
Weekly schedule varies depending on your area of ministry, however, most schedules will involve serving at 3 weekend services & attending 1. A minimum commitment of 12 hours a week is expected. The leadership meeting is on Mondays (during the group semester) from 6:30-8pm, which is a requirement for all participants to attend.