Check out this video or follow the steps below to use touchless check-in.
Steps to use touchless check-in:
1. Ensure location services is turned on in your mobile device settings and on the browser you’re using (e.g. Safari).
2. Using your mobile device, open your CedarCreek App, click “Fam,” then select “Mobile Check-In” (or go to CedarCreek.tv/checkin).
3. Look yourself up, using your phone number or by logging in, and select your (the parent’s) profile. Allow location services for your phone browser.
4. Check in your child/student from your mobile device once you are in our building.
5. Scan the QR code at our check-in stations to print tags.
Our heart is to serve, love, and partner with the families of CedarCreek and our community. If you encounter any questions or issues while using the touchless check-in, we’d be happy to talk through it with you! Our staff and DreamTeam will be ready to assist you at the campus, or you can email us at Kids@CedarCreek.tv.