Middle School (5/6th grade) Teaching Video
Student Nights (7/8th Grade) – Every campus, Wednesdays during the school year, 7pm.
Middle School Service Times (5/6th Grade)
- West Toledo- Saturday- 5pm, Sunday- 9am, 11am
- Whitehouse- Saturday- 5pm, Sunday- 11am
- Perrysburg, Findlay, Oregon & South Toledo- 9am and 11am
**NO 5th/6th Grade Services during any Christmas services across all campuses. Students are directed to attend the main service with families/group leaders!
Student Nights (7/8th grade):
“It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas”, Dec 8
Anticipation fills the air! And we start using words we never use. What even is figgy pudding, and who is Yuletide Carol? This season is also filled with other words that feel a little more special. Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love appear everywhere as we count down to the birth of a Savior – Who promises that even in this imperfect world, we can experience and embody these four things, even now in the chaos of life.
Check out our parent cue to continue the conversation at home!
Middle School Weekend Services (5/6th grade):
“Countdown to Christmas”
This year, we’re celebrating the holiday season with a new series called Countdown to Christmas. This series introduces middle schoolers to the season of Advent and the things that those watching and waiting for Jesus found when He came to Earth. While so many think the Christmas story ends with the birth of Jesus, we want students to see that in reality, that is just the beginning of the hope, peace, joy, and love He brought to the world. Check out our parent cue to continue the conversation at home!
Fusion Camp Registrations now open! Go to cedarcreek.tv/camp to register.
Fusion Camp 2020:
Fusion Camp 2020: July 13-17th
Registration DEADLINE is June 1st. We promise, Fusion Camp 2020 will be AMAZING!
If you sign your student up for Fusion Camp 2020 then please ensure you have filled out the consent form at: https://cedarcreek.tv/camp/
Once you register your student for Fusion Camp fill out the CONSENT FORM
COVID-19 Parent Resources
TheParentCue.org – Blogs, Podcasts and Resources to equip you!
Anxiety Conversation Guide for Middle School (PDF)
Crisis Conversation Guide for Middle School (PDF)
Additional Parent Resources:
- 5 ways to help teens deal with life when they feel stuck
- Helping my middle and high schooler manage their emotions
- Parent’s Guide: Helping your Middle Schooler with Divorce
- Questions Middle Schoolers ask about Divorce
- 21 Days of Prayer Parent Guide
- Faith Conversation Guide for Middle Schoolers
- Faith Plan
- The Cure & Parents
- Creating a Rhythm with your Words
- Tips for talking to Kids & Teens about Racism & Social Unrest
- “How I’m Praying For My Kids Now That They’re Older”
- Parent Cue Blog: Sex
- Parent’s Guide for Sexual Integrity conversation
- Phase Life Map: Sexual Integrity
- “When and How to Talk to My Child about Pornography”
- “Sex Conversations through the phases”
- Instagram- @cedarcreek.students
- Facebook- @cedarcreekstudents419
- Preview Video for Parents: Suicide Preview Video
- Parent Cue Live Podcast Episode: How to Recognize the Signs of Teen Depression and Suicide
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center PDF: Safe and Effective Messaging for Suicide Prevention
- Parent Cue Blog: The Suicide Talk
- Parent Cue Blog: Four Things You Can Do to Start the Conversation on Suicide With Your Middle Schooler