Middle School (5/6th grade) Teaching Video
Student Nights (7/8th Grade) – Student Nights will launch for the Fall semester on Wednesday, August 25th.
Middle School Service Times (5/6th Grade)
- Perrysburg and West Toledo- Saturday- 5pm, Sunday- 9am, 11am
- Whitehouse- Saturday- 5pm, Sunday- 11am
- Findlay, Oregon & South Toledo- 9am and 11am
Student Nights (7/8th grade) will launch for the Fall semester on Wednesday, August 25th
Middle School Weekend Services (5/6th grade):
Trending- Money August 7/8th
A message about money. Check out our parent cue to continue the conversation at home!
The Big Questions- August 14/15th, 21/22nd, 28/29th
A 4-week series about identity, belonging, and purpose. Check out our parent cue to continue the conversation at home!
Fusion Camp 2022 Sign-ups will be coming soon. More information at cedarcreek.tv/camp.
Fusion Camp 2020:
Fusion Camp 2020: July 13-17th
Registration DEADLINE is June 1st. We promise, Fusion Camp 2020 will be AMAZING!
If you sign your student up for Fusion Camp 2020 then please ensure you have filled out the consent form at: https://cedarcreek.tv/camp/
Once you register your student for Fusion Camp fill out the CONSENT FORM
COVID-19 Parent Resources
TheParentCue.org – Blogs, Podcasts and Resources to equip you!
Anxiety Conversation Guide for Middle School (PDF)
Crisis Conversation Guide for Middle School (PDF)
Additional Parent Resources:
- 5 ways to help teens deal with life when they feel stuck
- Helping my middle and high schooler manage their emotions
- Parent’s Guide: Helping your Middle Schooler with Divorce
- Questions Middle Schoolers ask about Divorce
- 21 Days of Prayer Parent Guide
- Faith Conversation Guide for Middle Schoolers
- Faith Plan
- The Cure & Parents
- Creating a Rhythm with your Words
- Tips for talking to Kids & Teens about Racism & Social Unrest
- “How I’m Praying For My Kids Now That They’re Older”
- Parent Cue Blog: Sex
- Parent’s Guide for Sexual Integrity conversation
- Phase Life Map: Sexual Integrity
- Instagram- @cedarcreek.students
- Facebook- @cedarcreekstudents419
- Preview Video for Parents: Suicide Preview Video
- Parent Cue Live Podcast Episode: How to Recognize the Signs of Teen Depression and Suicide
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center PDF: Safe and Effective Messaging for Suicide Prevention
- Parent Cue Blog: The Suicide Talk
- Parent Cue Blog: Four Things You Can Do to Start the Conversation on Suicide With Your Middle Schooler