We want you to be in the know for all things student ministries (5th-12th Grade) related at CedarCreek, no matter what campus you attend or are thinking about attending! The easiest way to do this is by opting into our monthly Student’s email that will be automatically sent to your email at the end of the current month. This email will highlight upcoming events, content being taught across the whole ministry, and any additional resources we are highlighting for that month. Trust us, you don’t want to miss out!
To opt-in, you can do so HERE.
We are so excited you are on this adventure with us! We look forward to serving you and your student.
-CedarCreek Student’s Staff
- 5 ways to help teens deal with life when they feel stuck
- Helping my middle and high schooler manage their emotions
- Parent’s Guide: Helping your Middle Schooler with Divorce
- Questions Middle Schoolers ask about Divorce
Health & Safety:
- TheParentCue.org – Blogs, Podcasts and Resources to equip you!
- 21 Days of Prayer Parent Guide
- Faith Conversation Guide for Middle Schoolers
- Faith Plan
- The Cure & Parents
- Creating a Rhythm with your Words
- Tips for talking to Kids & Teens about Racism & Social Unrest
- “How I’m Praying For My Kids Now That They’re Older”
- Parent Cue Blog: Sex
- Parent’s Guide for Sexual Integrity conversation
- Phase Life Map: Sexual Integrity
- “When and How to Talk to My Child about Pornography”
- “Sex Conversations through the phases”
- Instagram- @cedarcreek.students
- Facebook- @cedarcreekstudents419
- Preview Video for Parents: Suicide Preview Video
- Parent Cue Live Podcast Episode: How to Recognize the Signs of Teen Depression and Suicide
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center PDF: Safe and Effective Messaging for Suicide Prevention
- Parent Cue Blog: The Suicide Talk
- Parent Cue Blog: Four Things You Can Do to Start the Conversation on Suicide With Your Middle Schooler