Middle School (5/6th grade) Teaching Video
Student Nights (7/8th Grade) – Fall Launch is on August 31st!
*Summer groups are available! Reach out to your Campus Director of Students for more information! Email us at email@example.com for questions!
Weekend Middle School Service Times (5/6th Grade)
All weekend services offered (minus Perrysburg 5pm & South Toledo 1pm)
Student Nights (7th-12th Grade):
Fall Launch is on August 31st!
Middle School Weekend Services (5/6th grade):
June 4/5 and 11/12: “Never Give Up”
In this series, Never Give Up, we’re encouraging students to see that resilience is a part of their DNA. Middle schoolers may struggle in the face of challenges, as many of them will find themselves navigating difficult circumstances, rejection, or loss for the first time in this phase. That’s why encouraging them to know that God doesn’t give up on them and doesn’t want them to give up on themselves or others is so crucial to encourage them to keep going and keep growing in resilience.
June 18/19 and 25/26: “Not Too Young”
Middle schoolers find themselves living in an in between. They long for more freedom, more maturity, more people to see them as old enough to do just about anything. But in reality, they’re still learning, growing, and developing in so many areas. This can leave them feeling like they’ll never be old enough for big thing. That’s why in this series, we want to empower students with the truth they’re not too young to own and grow their faith.
Fusion Camp 2020:
Fusion Camp 2020: July 13-17th
Registration DEADLINE is June 1st. We promise, Fusion Camp 2020 will be AMAZING!
If you sign your student up for Fusion Camp 2020 then please ensure you have filled out the consent form at: https://cedarcreek.tv/camp/
Once you register your student for Fusion Camp fill out the CONSENT FORM
- 5 ways to help teens deal with life when they feel stuck
- Helping my middle and high schooler manage their emotions
- Parent’s Guide: Helping your Middle Schooler with Divorce
- Questions Middle Schoolers ask about Divorce
Health & Safety:
- TheParentCue.org – Blogs, Podcasts and Resources to equip you!
- 21 Days of Prayer Parent Guide
- Faith Conversation Guide for Middle Schoolers
- Faith Plan
- The Cure & Parents
- Creating a Rhythm with your Words
- Tips for talking to Kids & Teens about Racism & Social Unrest
- “How I’m Praying For My Kids Now That They’re Older”
- Parent Cue Blog: Sex
- Parent’s Guide for Sexual Integrity conversation
- Phase Life Map: Sexual Integrity
- “When and How to Talk to My Child about Pornography”
- “Sex Conversations through the phases”
- Instagram- @cedarcreek.students
- Facebook- @cedarcreekstudents419
- Preview Video for Parents: Suicide Preview Video
- Parent Cue Live Podcast Episode: How to Recognize the Signs of Teen Depression and Suicide
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center PDF: Safe and Effective Messaging for Suicide Prevention
- Parent Cue Blog: The Suicide Talk
- Parent Cue Blog: Four Things You Can Do to Start the Conversation on Suicide With Your Middle Schooler