Weekend Service- We believe it is extremely important for Students to be involved and attend on the weekends. We highly encourage Group Leaders and Students to attend together!
Student Nights- Every campus, Wednesdays during the school year, 7pm.
Ensure your student is staying connected in a group throughout the week – Sign-up for an online group here!
The Big Questions- October 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th
We’re convinced that life’s biggest questions deserve better answers and so we teamed up with like-minded youth researchers and educators over at Fuller Youth Institute to bring you this very special four-week series called “The Big Questions.” FYI collected hundreds of hours of research from teenagers, churches, and student-focused organizations across several cultures, as well as collected answers from students of varying races, socio-economic backgrounds, and genders. Their research revealed huge opportunities for the church to walk with a generation as they ask “Who am I?”, “Where do I fit in”, and “Do I matter?”. We are grateful to partner with Fuller Youth Institute in an aligned mission to help teens discover better answers to these questions. We can’t wait for your teenagers to discover the practical ways that following Jesus helps answer life’s biggest questions.
Check out our parent cue to continue the conversation at home!
High School Camp
When- July 2022
Where- Michindoh Conference Center
More information at cedarcreek.tv/camp
COVID-19 Parent Resources
TheParentCue.org – Blogs, Podcasts and Resources to equip you!
Anxiety Conversation Guide for High School (PDF)
Crisis Conversation Guide for High School (PDF)
Additional Parent Resources:
- 5 ways to help teens deal with life when they feel stuck
- Helping my middle and high schooler manage their emotions
- 21 Days of Prayer Parent Guide
- Faith Conversation Guide for High Schoolers
- Faith Plan
- The Cure & Parents
- Tips for talking to Kids & Teens about Racism & Social Unrest
- “How I’m Praying For My Kids Now That They’re Older”
- Parent Cue Blog: Sex
- Phase Life Map: Sexual Integrity Phase Life Map
- “When and How to Talk to My Child about Pornography”
- “Sex Conversations through the phases”
- Instagram- @cedarcreek.students
- Facebook- @cedarcreekstudents419
- Preview Video for Parents: Suicide Preview Video
- Parent Cue Live Podcast Episode: How to Recognize the Signs of Teen Depression and Suicide
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center PDF: Safe and Effective Messaging for Suicide Prevention
- Parent Cue Blog: The Suicide Talk
- Parent Cue Blog: Four Things You Can Do to Start the Conversation on Suicide With Your Middle Schooler