Weekend Service- We believe it is extremely important for Students to be involved and attend on the weekends. We highly encourage Group Leaders and Students to attend together!
Student Nights- Student Nights will launch on Wednesday, August 25th.
Ensure your student is staying connected in a group throughout the week – Sign-up for an online group here!
Student Nights will launch for the Fall Semester on Wednesday, August 25th!
High School Camp
When- July 2022
Where- Michindoh Conference Center
More information at cedarcreek.tv/camp
COVID-19 Parent Resources
TheParentCue.org – Blogs, Podcasts and Resources to equip you!
Anxiety Conversation Guide for High School (PDF)
Crisis Conversation Guide for High School (PDF)
Additional Parent Resources:
- 5 ways to help teens deal with life when they feel stuck
- Helping my middle and high schooler manage their emotions
- 21 Days of Prayer Parent Guide
- Faith Conversation Guide for High Schoolers
- Faith Plan
- The Cure & Parents
- Tips for talking to Kids & Teens about Racism & Social Unrest
- “How I’m Praying For My Kids Now That They’re Older”
- Instagram- @cedarcreek.students
- Facebook- @cedarcreekstudents419
- Preview Video for Parents: Suicide Preview Video
- Parent Cue Live Podcast Episode: How to Recognize the Signs of Teen Depression and Suicide
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center PDF: Safe and Effective Messaging for Suicide Prevention
- Parent Cue Blog: The Suicide Talk
- Parent Cue Blog: Four Things You Can Do to Start the Conversation on Suicide With Your Middle Schooler